Friday, December 9, 2011

Puppy Watch 2011

It has been difficult for me to focus on exams this year, more so than any other, at least.  One reason may be that I get to see my baby cousins in a couple of weeks.  One reason may be that this semester has just been more work than any other throughout law school.  But I think the true reason for my difficulty in focusing is what I have labeled "puppy watch 2011" (soon to be puppy watch 2012).  Particularly, I have been looking at Daily Puppy (link is to my favorite daily puppy of all time), and the Alaska Dog and Puppy Rescue site.


This is Chuck, a 1 year old Husky/Shepherd mix, who, clearly, wants to be my best friend.
I have also been procrastinating by looking through Alaska photos on the Alaska Daily News website and getting excited for the actual White Christmas I will have next year (my first!).  For your enjoyment, here is a recent picture my friend Chris sent of a road trip through Denali:

Denali, also know as Mt. McKinley, is the highest mountain in America standing at 20,320 feet!
The Denali road that runs through the park is only open to tour buses and visitors of the few homesteaders who still own land in the national park.  However, each year the state holds a lottery and a certain number of people get passes to actually drive through Denali in their own vehicles.  Pretty neat.

Well, since my latest procrastination activity seems to be blogging, I am going to head off and actually learn admin law.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment