Monday, April 16, 2012

The Beginning of the End

Today is a momentus occasion.  It is the beginning of the end:  the last Monday of classes, and my second to last day of class as a law student!  The past few weeks have been reasonably eventful.  I found out my start date for work (right after Labor Day weekend), got my bar study loan squared away, and have started to look at housing options in Anchorage.  Currently, the leading option is this:




In the meantime, I am also enjoying the Spring weather here in Virginia.  This past weekend was beautiful, and Dave and I went to a wine and beer fest out in Smithfield on Saturday and it was fantastic.  Who could ask for more than beautiful weather, wine, beer, cheese, SAMOAS, and friends. 

While I should be studying for exams, instead I have a flight lesson tonight, Sophia's birthday tomorrow, Junior League on Wednesday, and general lounging around planned for the rest of the week.  I guess outlining can be interspersed throughout. 

As law school comes to a close, I am starting to get really excited about the next step.  This time next year, I'll be here!


1 comment:

  1. Can I be there with you, too?

    Miss you.

    - Tiffany Danger

    ReplyDelete